Burnout Nomination Form
Terms & Conditions
Please read the terms below for submitting using the button below.
SCRUTINEERING: All cars must be available for inspection at delegated times. Cars will be accepted up until ONE HOUR before the competition start time.
All cars must comply with 95 D.B.A.
Nominations close on the specified date at 5:00 PM (NO EXCEPTIONS).
INDEMNITY CLAUSE I, the person stated above DO HEREBY AGREE to indemnify and keep the Promoter, Landholder, their Agents and Officials from all actions, suits, claims and demands for damages or any other expenses what so ever arising out of, or relating to or from the use by me on the Maryborough Sporting Car Club circuit and it’s surrounding for the purpose connected with practice and / or competitive racing or trials and or motor events. I further agree that I will promptly carry out any reasonable instructions from any Official of the Maryborough Sporting Car Club and will not in any way, do or suffer to be done, anything contrary to the regulations of the said club. The DRIVER shall be responsible for his or her Pit Crew according to the racing rules and regulations. I also understand that the nominated driver and his/her pit crew may appear in visual media (i.e. photographs, video footage) that is taken inside this speedway complex and that it remains the property of the media personnel involved; I also agree to any visual media involving the nominated driver and his/her pit crew to be used by the associated media personnel and/or Maryborough Sporting Car Club.
The promoter/club has the right to refuse any nomination.
COVID RULES – Our aim is to make the track available BUT with the best protection for you and the people you live and work with.
– Compliance with the COVID safe practices in place are the personal responsibility of every person who enters the complex.
– Please follow all signage and markings.
– If you have been in any of the COVID HOTSPOTS as listed on the Qld Government site you will be unable to attend our complex.
– For the safety of our patrons and competitors the general admission area and pit area will remain completely segregated at all times – this includes before and after the event
– Social Distancing must be observed at all times
– Use the hand santiser stations / wash your hands !
– It is strongly recommended that you have the COVID Safe app operational on your phone whilst in the complex